Grundfos CU 362 Dedicated Controls
Grundfos CU 362 Dedicated Controls is an intelligent monitoring and control solution designed to control groups of up to six pumps in wastewater pumping stations.
Features and benefits include:
- Supports communication with monitoring equipment or other external units Communication Interface Module (CIM) via a number of different fieldbus protocols
- Compatible with Grundfos Remote Management (GRM)
- Communication using wired or wireless networks to SCADA and BMS systems
- The anti-clogging feature utilizes a reverse pump rotation function that is unique to Dedicated Controls, as is the ability for continuous energy optimization according to duty condition
- User-friendly color display interface with an intuitive and easy-to-follow set-up wizard simplifies installation and operation
- In addition to a comprehensive range of basic features, user-defined inputs/outputs can be added for system functions specific for the pumping station
- Continuously learns and adapts to duty conditions to ensure the lowest possible specific energy consumption
- Free PC Tool software included for configuring and backing up of system settings, utilizing a simple USB cable connection
- Automatically and precisely monitors flow using our unique integrated flow calculation feature, or by wiring in a physical flow meter
- Available as cataloged or custom control panels
We’re Experts on Pump Controls
A drive can help lower energy consumption at wastewater pumping stations, but a drive on its own is not enough. For an optimized system you also need an intelligent and complete wastewater control and monitoring solution.
The Grundfos CU 362 (Dedicated Controls), was developed specifically for network pumping stations and allows for system measurement and calculation, and integration with other monitoring, control, and energy optimizing equipment.
Submersible Wastewater Pumps & Controls for Modern Demands
Grundfos’ range of grinders, submersible wastewater pumps (from 1 to 42 hp) and control panels are designed to stand up to the toughest applications, reduce energy consumption and allow for simple maintenance. See why our solutions are different.
Learn how Harris County Reduced Pump Clogging by 90%
Four SE submersible pumps were used by Harris County, Texas in a retrofit application. Thanks to the SE’s S-Tube impeller, the county was able to reduce clogging by 90%. Other advanced features like the pump's Smart Trim System allowed the equipment to be serviced in-house, lowering maintenance costs by 61% and ensuring the pump was always running at maximum efficiency.
Looking for more examples of how Grundfos solutions are benefiting municipalities across the USA? Learn how the town of Prestonsburg, reduced operation costs after installing Grundfos SL submersible pumps with Grundfos Remote Management (GRM).
Treatment Plant Prevents Costly Failures with MP204 Power Monitor & Protection Unit
Learn how the MP204 protection unit helped to avert severe problems at the Cherokee County Water & Sewerage Authority in Woodstock, Georgia.
“Just the ability to troubleshoot so quickly is cost saving. It’s a matter of minutes instead of hours to find out what’s wrong in the system.” - Mike Venters, Plant Manager
Receive Your Pump Solution Fast With Our Quick-Ship Program!
When a critical pump fails, you need a solution fast. Grundfos offers a selection of efficient and reliable products for wastewater transfer applications through our in-stock program. Our most popular models or our SL, SE, and S submersible wastewater pumps are in stock and available for your next retrofit need – making your workday a little easier. We also offer control panels like the LC 231 and LC 241 through the program.