Reliable control panels for filling and emptying
LC 241 pump control panels offer a comprehensive range of features for the control and monitoring of pumps in wastewater, drainage systems, or tank filling applications. The LC241 is a thermoplastic modular panel and can be customized according to your needs. The LC 241 pump controller is designed for level control, monitoring, and protection of Grundfos single or duplex pumping systems.
Features and benefits include:
- Control of 1 or 2 pumps based on signals from sensor input (analog, 0-5 V, 0.5-3.5V, 0-10 V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA or digital/float switch)
- Support up to five control levels for both analog level transmitter or float switch operation (2-pump control models)
- Supports simple application where only one float switch is present - single float switch operation
- Configurable input/output terminals that can be used as digital input/output, analog input, and Pt 100/1000 inputs for flexible use in the actual application
- Prevent the pumps with anti-seizing from choking or seizing due to limestone build-up or other deposits
- Prevent the mains load when several pumping stations are started up at the same time with a power-on delay
- Protection against water hammer as quick restart/simultaneous start is blocked and delayed
- Selection of automatic alarm resetting
- The setting of stop delays matching the actual operating conditions
- Shows the actual liquid level
- Alarm indication via a built-in buzzer
We’re Experts on Pump Controls
A drive can help lower energy consumption at wastewater pumping stations, but a drive on its own is not enough. For an optimized system you also need an intelligent and complete wastewater control and monitoring solution.
The Grundfos CU 362 (Dedicated Controls), was developed specifically for network pumping stations and allows for system measurement and calculation, and integration with other monitoring, control, and energy optimizing equipment.
Submersible Wastewater Pumps & Controls for Modern Demands
Grundfos’ range of grinders, submersible wastewater pumps (from 1 to 42 hp) and control panels are designed to stand up to the toughest applications, reduce energy consumption and allow for simple maintenance. See why our solutions are different.
Explore the High-Quality Submersible Range
Looking for a submersible pump system that includes protection and monitoring features and precise speed, pressure, level, and flow control? The 100% stainless-steel Grundfos SP submersible can be paired with our MS, MMS motor range, CUE variable frequency drive, and GO remote app to deliver just that.
Receive Your Pump Solution Fast With Our Quick-Ship Program!
When a critical pump fails, you need a solution fast. Grundfos offers a selection of efficient and reliable products for wastewater transfer applications through our in-stock program. Our most popular models or our SL, SE, and S submersible wastewater pumps are in stock and available for your next retrofit need – making your workday a little easier. We also offer control panels like the LC 231 and LC 241 through the program.