- Max flow
- 29800 US gpm
- Head max
- 381 ft
- Liquid Temperature
- 32 .. 122 °F
Scalable Pump Solutions and Solid Reliability From the S Pump Range
The Grundfos S range of highly dependable, powerful sewage pumps is designed for handling unscreened raw sewage.
The Grundfos S range of highly dependable, powerful sewage pumps is designed for handling unscreened raw sewage. Key features and benefits include:
- High efficiency and excellent non-clogging capabilities with large free passage of up to 5.7 in. (145 mm)
- Patented SmartTrim system for extremely easy impeller adjustment without dismantling the pump, to maintain peak performance and keep lifecycle costs low
- The SmartSeal auto-coupling gasket provides a completely leak-proof connection between the pump and the base unit of the auto-coupling system
- Lower bearings are doubled for additional safety and select models feature an additional radial bearing
- Leak-free design keeps liquid away from the motor by a double mechanical shaft seal system in the intermediate oil chamber,
- Watertight cable entry point prevents liquid from entering at this often vulnerable spot, while rounded edges also prevent cable wear
- Sensors available for monitoring the pump, including bearing and winding temperature, vibrations and water in oil
- Stainless steel wet components available as variants
Submersible Wastewater Pumps & Controls for Modern Demands
Grundfos’ range of grinders, submersible wastewater pumps (from 1 to 42 hp) and control panels are designed to stand up to the toughest applications, reduce energy consumption and allow for simple maintenance. See why our solutions are different.
2-Pole VS. 4-Pole Motors for Submersible Solids Handling Pumps
New technologies have altered how we view mechanical and hydraulic challenges. Historically, in the United States, there has been a broad tendency to specify 4-pole nominal 1750 rpm motors for use on submersible solids handling pumps, however, this approach is changing. Many engineers now prefer 2-pole motors for lower flow/higher head applications. Learn about the factors you should consider when selecting a motor type for your application.
We’re Experts on Pump Controls
A drive can help lower energy consumption at wastewater pumping stations, but a drive on its own is not enough. For an optimized system you also need an intelligent and complete wastewater control and monitoring solution.
The Grundfos CU 362 (Dedicated Controls), was developed specifically for network pumping stations and allows for system measurement and calculation, and integration with other monitoring, control, and energy optimizing equipment.
Receive Your Pump Solution Fast With Our Quick-Ship Program!
When a critical pump fails, you need a solution fast. Grundfos offers a selection of efficient and reliable products for wastewater transfer applications through our in-stock program. Our most popular models or our SL, SE, and S submersible wastewater pumps are in stock and available for your next retrofit need – making your workday a little easier. We also offer control panels like the LC 231 and LC 241 through the program.