- Max flow
- 159 US gpm
- Head max
- 158 ft
- Liquid Temperature
- 32 .. 104 °F
- p max
- 87 psi
SEG grinder pumps are built tough and versatile
The SEG range of grinder pumps from Grundfos is specifically designed for pumping effluent and untreated sewage.
Key features and benefits include:
- Cartridge shaft seal system, together with the polyurethane- sealed cable plug system, prevent liquid from penetrating into the motor
- Compact construction with short shaft outside bearings, ensures less stress on bearings and, consequently, longer lifetime
- Double mechanical cartridge shaft seal system provides longer operating time and less downtime - easy to replace in the field without use of special tools
- Feet on the pump housing facilitate suction for freestanding installation
- Unique clamp system enables quick and easy dismantling of pump and motor unit and enables 180° rotation of motor housing
- Specially designed lifting handle ensures correct lifting regardless of installation or motor positioning
- Built-in thermal switches in the motor windings provide protection against overheating, ensuring a long lifetime
- Leakage detection for protection against water intrusions in case of component failure
- Patented grinder system ensures extremely high efficiency and reliable operation with quick and easy dismantling for replacement of wear parts
- Patented SmartTrim system enables quick and easy impeller clearance adjustment, without dismantling the pump, in order to maintain peak performance
Submersible Wastewater Pumps & Controls for Modern Demands
Grundfos’ range of grinders, submersible wastewater pumps (from 1 to 42 hp) and control panels are designed to stand up to the toughest applications, reduce energy consumption and allow for simple maintenance. See why our solutions are different.
Reduce Clogs & Optimize Pump Efficiency with the S-TUBE® Impeller
Learn how the innovative, non-clogging capabilities of our S-TUBE® impeller prevent rags and fibrous materials from getting stuck in the volute. The S-tube also delivers greater hydraulic efficiency when compared to any other type of wastewater impeller, resulting in the lowest life cycle cost, trouble-free operation, and best-in-class non-clogging capabilities.
2-Pole VS. 4-Pole Motors for Submersible Solids Handling Pumps
New technologies have altered how we view mechanical and hydraulic challenges. Historically, in the United States, there has been a broad tendency to specify 4-pole nominal 1750 rpm motors for use on submersible solids handling pumps, however, this approach is changing. Many engineers now prefer 2-pole motors for lower flow/higher head applications. Learn about the factors you should consider when selecting a motor type for your application.
We’re Experts on Pump Controls
A drive can help lower energy consumption at wastewater pumping stations, but a drive on its own is not enough. For an optimized system you also need an intelligent and complete wastewater control and monitoring solution.
The Grundfos CU 362 (Dedicated Controls), was developed specifically for network pumping stations and allows for system measurement and calculation, and integration with other monitoring, control, and energy optimizing equipment.
Receive Your Pump Solution Fast With Our Quick-Ship Program!
When a critical pump fails, you need a solution fast. Grundfos offers a selection of efficient and reliable products for wastewater transfer applications through our in-stock program. Our most popular models or our SL, SE, and S submersible wastewater pumps are in stock and available for your next retrofit need – making your workday a little easier. We also offer control panels like the LC 231 and LC 241 through the program.