- Max flow
- 5390 US gpm
- Head max
- 277 ft
- Liquid Temperature
- 32 .. 104 °F
- p max
- 116 psi
Reliable and energy-efficient wastewater pumping
Designed for the most demanding situations, the Grundfos SE range of submersible wastewater pumps is bridging the gap between superior performance, innovative design, and rock-solid durability.
Key features and benefits include:
- Moisture-proof stainless steel plug prevents moisture from entering the motor via cable core
- Compact motor construction reduces vibrations protecting shaft seals and bearings
- Primary and secondary seals are combined into a single cartridge to reduce maintenance time, increase reliability and protect the motor
- Motors are based on IE3 components, improving motor efficiency and prolonging pump life
- Sensor options include integrated moisture switches, motor temperature sensors, and water in oil (WIO) sensors
- Vortex impellers are available for free passage of solids up to 3”, making them ideal for liquids with high content of solids, fibers or gassy sludge
- S-tube® impellers are available for free passage of solids up to 5”, ideal for large flows of raw sewage and highly efficient to reduce horsepower usage
- S-tube® impellers are wet balanced to ensure less vibration with increased seal and bearing life
- Smart Trim System restores factory-set impeller clearances, optimizes flow, and allows for easy on-site adjustments
- Smooth outer surfaces to wick away debris for easy cleanup
- SE models are for submerged or dry pit applications
Submersible Wastewater Pumps & Controls for Modern Demands
Grundfos’ range of grinders, submersible wastewater pumps (from 1 to 42 hp) and control panels are designed to stand up to the toughest applications, reduce energy consumption and allow for simple maintenance. See why our solutions are different.
Learn how Harris County Reduced Pump Clogging by 90%
Four SE submersible pumps were used by Harris County, Texas in a retrofit application. Thanks to the SE’s S-Tube impeller, the county was able to reduce clogging by 90%. Other advanced features like the pump's Smart Trim System allowed the equipment to be serviced in-house, lowering maintenance costs by 61% and ensuring the pump was always running at maximum efficiency.
Looking for more examples of how Grundfos solutions are benefiting municipalities across the USA? Learn how the town of Prestonsburg, reduced operation costs after installing Grundfos SL submersible pumps with Grundfos Remote Management (GRM).
Reduce Clogs & Optimize Pump Efficiency with the S-TUBE® Impeller
Learn how the innovative, non-clogging capabilities of our S-TUBE® impeller prevent rags and fibrous materials from getting stuck in the volute. The S-tube also delivers greater hydraulic efficiency when compared to any other type of wastewater impeller, resulting in the lowest life cycle cost, trouble-free operation, and best-in-class non-clogging capabilities.
We’re Experts on Pump Controls
A drive can help lower energy consumption at wastewater pumping stations, but a drive on its own is not enough. For an optimized system you also need an intelligent and complete wastewater control and monitoring solution.
The Grundfos CU 362 (Dedicated Controls), was developed specifically for network pumping stations and allows for system measurement and calculation, and integration with other monitoring, control, and energy optimizing equipment.