- Max flow
- 1300 US gpm
- Head max
- 152 ft
- Liquid Temperature
- 32 .. 104 °F
- p max
- 87 psi
Greater free passage without compromising efficiency
The SL range of wastewater pumps provide the highest total efficiency on the market. Innovative technologies from Grundfos bring together intelligence, motors, hydraulics, and functionality to meet the challenges of modern wastewater, maximizing the hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical efficiency of your pumps.
Key features and benefits include:
- Moisture-proof stainless steel plug prevents moisture from entering the motor via cable core
- Single cord for both power and control cable allows for quick change
- Compact motor construction reduces vibrations protecting shaft seals and bearings
- Primary and secondary seals are combined into a single cartridge to reduce maintenance time, increase reliability and protect the motor
- Motors are based on IE3 components, improving motor efficiency and prolonging pump life
- Sensor options include integrated moisture switches, motor temperature sensors, and water in oil (WIO) sensors
- A band between motor and pump housing is easy to open and disassemble, reducing service time and costs
- Vortex impellers are available for free passage of solids up to 4”, making them ideal for liquids with high content of solids, fibers or gassy sludge
- S-tube® impellers are available for free passage of solids up to 4”, ideal for large flows of raw sewage and highly efficient to reduce horsepower usage
- S-tube® impellers are wet balanced to ensure less vibration with increased seal and bearing life
- Hydraulics have been upgraded with improved fiber handling, enhanced wear resistance on the sealing system and energy-efficient performance
Submersible Wastewater Pumps & Controls for Modern Demands
Grundfos’ range of grinders, submersible wastewater pumps (from 1 to 42 hp) and control panels are designed to stand up to the toughest applications, reduce energy consumption and allow for simple maintenance. See why our solutions are different.
Reduce Clogs & Optimize Pump Efficiency with the S-TUBE® Impeller
Learn how the innovative, non-clogging capabilities of our S-TUBE® impeller prevent rags and fibrous materials from getting stuck in the volute. The S-tube also delivers greater hydraulic efficiency when compared to any other type of wastewater impeller, resulting in the lowest life cycle cost, trouble-free operation, and best-in-class non-clogging capabilities.
2-Pole VS. 4-Pole Motors for Submersible Solids Handling Pumps
New technologies have altered how we view mechanical and hydraulic challenges. Historically, in the United States, there has been a broad tendency to specify 4-pole nominal 1750 rpm motors for use on submersible solids handling pumps, however, this approach is changing. Many engineers now prefer 2-pole motors for lower flow/higher head applications. Learn about the factors you should consider when selecting a motor type for your application.
We’re Experts on Pump Controls
A drive can help lower energy consumption at wastewater pumping stations, but a drive on its own is not enough. For an optimized system you also need an intelligent and complete wastewater control and monitoring solution.
The Grundfos CU 362 (Dedicated Controls), was developed specifically for network pumping stations and allows for system measurement and calculation, and integration with other monitoring, control, and energy optimizing equipment.