Stay ahead of the maintenance game
The Grundfos iSOLUTIONS MONITOR allows you to stay ahead of the game when it comes to maintenance and service. A single smart sensor measures a range of key performance parameters and when an irregularity is detected by the Grundfos iSOLUTIONS MONITOR, it will tell you exactly where the issue lies. Monitored parameters include motor bearings, dry-run, cavitation, imbalance, water hammer and liquid temperature.
The Grundfos iSOLUTIONS MONITOR can easily be connected to your SCADA/BMS/DCS system via ModBus and Grundfos service technicians can remotely monitor and help you optimise your system. With the instant data provided by the Grundfos iSOLUTIONS MONITOR, you will be able to plan ahead when service is needed, eliminating unplanned maintenance. Fixing common issues before it is too late will increase your system and save you unnecessary costs and worries.
Identify issues before they become a problem
Connecting up to Grundfos iSOLUTIONS MONITOR immediately keeps you in the loop on pump performance. In fact, its intelligent, predictive maintenance of pumps ensures you’ll never lose time, energy and sleep over failing or faulty systems. Not to mention costs. If you like the sound of that, check out our brochure for full details.
The phases of delivery
We follow a six-step journey to ensure that you get an optimal solution customised to your needs.
- Initial contact – You meet with a consultant.
- On-site inspection – Together with the consultant, you figure out which pumps could use this solution.
- Proposal – After the inspection, we make a proposal according to our various service packages.
- Fulfilment – If necessary, we schedule another meeting. Otherwise we send a service technician to carry out installation.
- Assessment – The service technician installs the solution and shows you how to utilise the main functions.
- Follow-up – You can always contact your local Grundfos support team for any assistance according to the service package you subscribed to.