The Grundfos Home Boost is a robust, self-contained cold-water booster set, specifically designed for domestic properties where the existing mains water supply can be insufficient to meet demand requirements.
The Home Boost is self contained and compact, making it ideal for domestic installations where space is at a premium. The unit is available in a 340 or 500 litre tank capacity and comes fitted with a Grundfos SBA submersible pump.
The integrated controller comes complete with motor and dry run protection, and provides a silent alternative to surface-mounted pumps. The Home Boost ensures high efficiency, sustained performance, a long working life and quiet operation.
Installation is simple, and requires a connection to the mains cold water supply, discharge pipe, overflow pipe and electrical connections.
The unit should be sited on a solid flat surface, in a dry, well ventilated, frost-free location suitable to support the weight of the unit filled with water.
Designed for pumping clean domestic water, the SBA 3-35 is fully integrated into the unit. With built-in thermal protection, the pump will automatically stop if overheated, and return to operation once it reaches normal temperature.
Features and Benefits
- Comes completely fitted with Byelaw 30 kit
- Integrated 340 or 500 litre storage tank
- Integrated controller with dry-run protection
- Electronically on/off controlled
- Nominal performance 3.0 bar or 4.5 bar at 0.5 l/s
- Packaged set ready for installation
- Dry-run protection, thermal protection and frost prevention
- WRAS-approved components
- Robust high torque start-up and auto de-blocking function
- Firmware upgrades ensuring that the pump is always up to date and prepared for future digital offerings
- Pump-venting process after which the pump automatically returns to its initial settings
For more information have a look under documentation.
Why did we create the Home Boost?
See the reasons behind the creation of the Home Boost. We listened to our customers and created a truely innovative product, Liam Mc Dermott, General Manager, Grundfos Ireland explains.
Home Boost Key Features Explained
Watch Ray as he gives a brief overview of some of the key features of the Home Boost
Home Boost Comparison Leaflet
Published July 2020
Home Boost 340H Product Leaflet
Published July 2020
Home Boost 340V Product Leaflet
Home Boost 340V/CYL Product Leaflet