Improve operational reliability and safety
In the long run, even minor issues can cause pumps to be run down faster than necessary and cause unexpected production stops, if not corrected. A Grundfos Customised Service Agreement is an arrangement between you and Grundfos that allows you to stay ahead of maintenance needs at all times.
The agreement is fixed in time and can include any of our existing service offerings. From information about your installed base and current situation, we help you define your maintenance needs and draw up the customised agreement.
After each planned activity you receive a report on the performed work, and if we identify a need for further remedial work, apart from what is included in the agreement, we will provide a separate quotation for this.
Your Grundfos customised service agreement journey
We follow a six-step process to ensure that you get an optimal solution customised to your needs.
- Initial contact – We assess your service needs.
- Proposal – You will then receive a quotation for a customised service agreement.
- Planning – We plan the agreed activities to fit your schedule.
- Fulfilment – The agreed activities are continually performed throughout the agreement period.
- Assessment – We follow up on every activity and give recommendations if anything needs further attention.
- Follow-up – At the end of the agreement period we contact you to assess the need for a new agreement.
See how customers benefit from this service offering
When Grundfos is a part of the solution, you get reduced energy consumption, increased comfort and unsurpassed operational reliability. Read our customers' own stories about how they benefit from the Grundfos approach to intelligence, water and energy.
Related service offerings
Grundfos offers a variety of services all designed to give you peace of mind.