- Liquid temperature
- 0 .. 40 °C
AQpure water treatment system producing drinking water
Grundfos AQpure is an ultrafiltration-based water treatment system optimised for producing drinking water in local communities, also in remote areas where establishing a stable, reliable and affordable production of drinking water from lakes and rivers can be extremely challenging.
Each Grundfos AQpure system produces drinking water by filtering bacteria, viruses and particles from the raw water source.
Grundfos AQpure is built on a modular concept allowing for customisation of each AQpure system to the specific raw water quality at the site. This is done by following 3 steps:
- Step 1: Identify which of the four water categories best characterises your raw water using the classification scheme
- Step 2: Configure your AQpure water treatment system from 11 standardised combinations using the product configuration scheme
- Step 3: Add any optional modules to match specific requirements of your site and raw water quality
Grundfos AQpure can operate as a stand-alone water treatment system or combined with Grundfos AQtap water dispensers in water kiosk applications. The water treatment system can also be used in apartment buildings, resorts and industries.
- Stand-alone drinking water production
- Water kiosks
- Apartment buildings
- Water factories
Features and benefits:
- Full adaptability from a modular concept
- Superior reliability in water production
- Cost effectiveness through pre-fabricated systems
- Automated and robust
- Self-adaptive control and cleaning
- Long service intervals for minimal downtime
- Remote monitoring through Grundfos Remote Management (GRM)
- Solar powered and minimal operation costs
- Easy installation
critical information test
Are flanges included within the scope of delivery when ordering circulator pumps or do these need to be ordered separately?
Flanges and seals need to be ordered separately. The type and size of the flanges and seals must be specified when ordering.
Can the pump be operated using a frequency converter?
Grundfos offers numerous speed-controlled pumps that are referred to as ‘E-pumps’ and which come equipped with Grundfos MGE motors with an integrated frequency converter. The manufacturing costs and material inputs are lower compared to pump solutions with external frequency converters. In addition, technical issues that may arise in connection with external frequency converters are avoided.
Finally, MGE motors have numerous additional features and advantages. In the event ...
Can the SP pumps also be operated in a horizontal position?
SP submersible pumps with a Grundfos or other submersible motor can be operated in any position from horizontal to vertical. The motor is arranged below the pump. A cooling jacket is generally required for these installation positions.
We would like to use particular makes of components – is that possible?
Our solutions are based on recognised standard components, but we can customise solutions to accommodate some of your specific wishes; for example, for measuring equipment, valves etc.