Easy, secure, cost-effective pump management
With GRM Solution Management you can monitor and manage your pump systems securely and reliably from anywhere in the world.
The system is ideal for monitoring and remote control and, for users who do not require remote process automation, it offers an alternative to the traditional SCADA system.
GRM Solution Management includes automatic alarms that will notify you via your mobile device if there are any issues with your pumps. Managing pumps via this system requires nothing more than a web browser and an internet connection. You can even access live pump data on your mobile device.
For a fixed, low annual fee, you get enterprise-class hosting, security and system support from Grundfos’ IT organisation.
There are a number of service options:
The GRM Basic installation includes hardware and commissioning. If you use Grundfos E-pumps, this is all you need.
The GRM Extended I&O option is for installations without E-pumps.
A one-year GRM license (with or without a SIM card)
We also offer GRM consultancy services for solving installation problems at your site.
See how customers benefit from this service offering
When Grundfos is a part of the solution, you get reduced energy consumption, increased comfort and unsurpassed operational reliability. Read our customers' own stories about how they benefit from the Grundfos approach to intelligence, water and energy.
Related service offerings
Grundfos offers a variety of services all designed to give you peace of mind.
Select your service option
Getting started is easy
Getting started with GRM Solution Management is easy. After you contact us, we will set up an initial meeting and action plan based on this model:
- Initial Contact – We pre-qualify your facility based on relevant information to gain insight into problem areas and define the next step.
- Diagnosis – We provide a comprehensive system inspection on-site and in close dialogue with you, including tests, audits, and pipe inspections.
- Proposal – We align expectations and data retrieved to design the required solution. After that, you receive a GRM quotation report.
- Fulfilment – Upon acceptance, Grundfos will commission your GRM system on-site, train your personnel and set up your GRM account.
- Assessment – You will gain access to live data on your mobile phone or PC, online performance monitoring, and optimised processes.
- Follow-up – When the system is up and running, Grundfos will follow up to ensure everything is working and that your pumps are performing optimally.