- Liquid temperature
- -30 .. 110 °C
The flow measurement is based on the vortex principle. When a bluff body is placed inside a pipe, a series of vortices will be generated on either side of the bluff body. These vortices propagate downstream and upstream, giving rise to periodic pressure variations which can be detected by the differential pressure sensor. The frequency of the pressure variations is proportional to the volume flow through the pipe.
- Measurement principle with no movable parts, resulting in no wear and tear
- Direct contact with the liquid resulting in a fast response time
- No need for recalibration
- Plug and play for quick setup
- Smart system solution with Grundfos pump controls
- Compact and robust design
- Compatible with aqueous media
- Suitable for a wide temperature range
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
Interested in improving your product knowledge?
Find out about the latest studies of pumps and systems, where to use Grundfos solutions and how to achieve the best performance, or search Grundfos research & insights for specific learning materials, articles, white papers, videos and much more that benefit your solution.