CIM/CIU communication interfaces enable control of pumps and pump systems
Saving you time and money while delivering peace of mind, Grundfos CIM/CIU communication interfaces are the ideal solution for control of pumps and pump systems. The Communication Interface Module (CIM) and the Communication Interface Unit (CIU) enable data communication via open and interoperable networks.
This Grundfos fieldbus concept is easy to install and commission, and the CIM/CIU communication interfaces support a wide range of Grundfos products. All modules are based on standard functional profiles for easy integration into the network and easy understanding of data points, improving your ability to control pumps and pump systems.
- Pumps and controllers have better reliability with reduced downtime, due to monitoring and control functionality on a BMS/SCADA system
- The operational cost of pumps can be lowered by reducing setpoints to match precise system needs via remote control
- Remote monitoring and control via BMS/SCADA systems reduce manual settings, monitoring time and travel time to sites or installations
- Enable predictive maintenance and fast reaction time on process changes and exceptions
- One solution for all products with a modular design prepared for future needs
- One solution offering complete process monitoring and control
- Flexible wide range power supply 24-240 VAC/VDC (CIU unit)
- Easy to install and commission, as Grundfos delivers the required support files and functional profile manuals
Optimize Your Pump Control with BUS Protocol Integration
Are you interested in connecting BUS protocol to a Grundfos product? The CIM/CIU selector tool allows you to choose your product and communication type and receive information on how to connect and operate your system efficiently. Get access to data, including CIM/CIU part numbers, EDS files, data booklets, and installation and operation manuals.
We’re Experts on Pump Controls
A drive can help lower energy consumption at wastewater pumping stations, but a drive on its own is not enough. For an optimized system you also need an intelligent and complete wastewater control and monitoring solution.
The Grundfos CU 362 (Dedicated Controls), was developed specifically for network pumping stations and allows for system measurement and calculation, and integration with other monitoring, control, and energy optimizing equipment.
Industry-Leading Accuracy & Precision
The Grundfos SMART Digital Dosing range and Dosing Skid Solution offers unmatched chemical dosing precision and accuracy. Learn how the pump’s ability to act as a system diagnostics expert paired with variable-speed stepper motor technology solves operational headaches and improves reliability. Then use the interactive Dosing Skid Configurator to access 3-D visualization, pricing, and submittals for a complete dosing system package.
Explore the High-Quality Submersible Range
Looking for a submersible pump system that includes protection and monitoring features and precise speed, pressure, level, and flow control? The 100% stainless-steel Grundfos SP submersible can be paired with our MS, MMS motor range, CUE variable frequency drive, and GO remote app to deliver just that.
Powered by Nature, Driven by Innovation
Grundfos is dedicated to pioneering the future of water technology, and our range of renewable energy powered products does just that. We offer a complete line of low-maintenance, solar powered water pumps and accessories that deliver unmatched flexibility for residential, irrigation and agriculture water supply applications.