Lower Energy Costs and Shorter Payback Times
Did you know that 85% of the total life-cycle cost of owning a pump goes to paying for the energy to power it? Or that most pumps today run at 100% power all the time — even when they do not need to? Replacing older or inefficient pumps with new, energy-efficient models can lower your operating expenses and improve operational efficiency within a relatively short payback time. With Grundfos replacement service, your pump system will be optimized for higher performance and lower energy consumption from day one.
Contact your Grundfos dealer for personal support and counselling if your old pump was not ideally suited to the application and you need help optimizing the new installation.
Pump Replacement in Six Simple Steps
Pump replacement service follows six simple steps:
- Initial Contact: We get an overview of your needs, gain insight into the areas that are not performing optimally and define the next steps.
- Diagnosis: We perform an Energy Check.
- Proposal: We recommend next steps in order to secure optimal performance and minimize disruption to your processes.
- Fulfilment: We supply lists of recommended pumps and services, you select your preferred delivery and the point of sale option.
- Assessment: We can help you with the commissioning, ensuring minimum downtime and optimized performance.
- Follow-up: We follow-up with you to ensure you are satisfied with the service and Grundfos pump performance.
See How Grundfos Services & Solutions Can Help
Grundfos offers full-range, nationwide service for pumps and systems through our network of service centers and Authorized Service Partners. Our certified technicians provide onsite and in-shop repair for any major pump brand including those used in large scale water utility, industrial systems or commercial buildings. From commissioning and maintenance, to repair and replacement, and optimization, we are committed to delivering quality service and products that reduce downtime and energy consumption.