The Grundfos VLS vertical spilt-coupled, inline pump has proven to be extremely versatile, often exceeding the requirements for a variety of market applications, such as chilled water, condenser water, and hot water systems. The vertical design reduces floor space and piping, while the axially split-coupling and spacer coupling make serviceability easier than ever. Once fitted with a speed-control system, the VLS significantly cuts energy use and provides a pump payback in as little as one to two years.
Lifetime Alignment from Grundfos Saves You Money
Did you know that only 7% of measured machines fall within acceptable alignment tolerances, leaving 93% of machines experiencing problems caused by misalignment, including:
- Increased energy consumption: As little as a 1.25mm offset can cause an 8% increase in energy consumption.
- Premature seal and bearing failure: Even just a 0.05mm offset reduces the seal wear life by 90%.
That is why Grundfos has engineered pumps like this to include a Lifetime Alignment Guarantee which will save you money and time over the lifetime of equipment.