Your project data and files are stored securely in the cloud and go where you go. Upload something in the field, and your team members can access it instantly back in the office. With WellConnect you can complete all your daily water system management tasks — on one easy-to-use platform.
Any groundwater or irrigation project with wells or surface water pumps
Hundreds of water well contractors are already using WellConnect to complete their daily water system management tasks. See how you can increase the productivity of your business with our easy-to-use platform. With WellConnect you can:
- Record drilling logs, well data, and time on the job
- Log pump operation and installation details
- Upload and store project permits and files
- Create well visuals for your customers
- Access pump sizing tools, calculators, and technical support on the job or in the office
- Log project data 24/7 from your cell or PC
Join the Future of Water System Management – WellConnect
Custom designed for well drillers and pump installers, WellConnect allows you to digitize your records, increase productivity and record customer information. Keep track of important materials like drilling logs, well permits, pump information and application test results, all from the palm of your hand.
WaterPRO Program – Purchase Grundfos Products & Get Rewarded
Learn about the 2023 WaterPRO Program for water well contractors and the benefits available:
- 5-year extended warranty
- A promotional gift of your choice
- Free subscription to WellConnect
- Company listing on our WaterPRO installer finder
Submersible Motor Guide
Get your copy of the Grundfos submersible motor guide with tips on sizing, selecting and troubleshooting - yours free for a limited time!